Friday, April 3, 2009

My Millionaire Mentor

Tissa Godavitarne: Guru, Scammer, or both?

I have gotten to where I judge people by what they do, rather than what they say, but I was intrigued enough ... and at the point in my own internet marketing development where I needed that "next step up" help. So I was very curious to get a read on just who Tissa really was.


So here is my quick synopsis:

  • He is not a scammer - he actually responds to questions.
  • He may be a guru - I'll let you decide
  • He knows a LOT about internet marketing
  • He invests his own sweat into the program rather than outsourcing it all
  • He outranks everyone in GDI by leaps and bounds. With that kind of commitment, he can hardly be accused of taking your money. Since he offers you a commission guarantee.
  • He shows you step by step how to set everything up and get your own program off the ground.

Learn More

No comments:

Post a Comment